Ubislate delivery delayed more than a year! What to do?

  • A.Othniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013

      Hello friends,

      I have booked the Ubislate 7+ in Dec 2011 and sent the money in Feb’12 per their mail.

      Last Sept a phone call came from the Datawind office and said that they would be delivering in about 10 days’ time.

      But till now nothing happened! Mails are coming back and there is no way to contact them. I also tried filing their contact form online.

      They are taking online orders for immediate delivery but they have not delivered my order for more than a year now!?

      I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      A. Othniel

      President

      Calvary Centre Trust (Regd)

      P.O.Box 71, Thane-400 601.

      Mumbai, INDIA

      Tel/Fax: +91 22 2597 0650

      Cell: +91 98920 93534, 80971 38634

      Email: aocc85@... | ao58@...

      www.calvarycentre.in

      ~ Rebuilding lives-- mentoring the next generation.