Online cheaters

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013

       Subject:Online cheaters
       Message:People buying stuff online, please be very careful and please do not buy items from unknown websites. I bought a solar lantern and cell phone charger from website called shopeco.in, since the products looked good. When I got the products, I was in for a surprise. Instead of the lantern that I paid for, they had sent a plastic one half the size of what I had selected. The cell charger also was pretty useless. I kept emailing them and they would not answer. I called them and finally the guy said if I return the products in as is condition, they will refund the money. It is more than 2 weeks since I returned the products and again they have not replied to my mails. When I call, they say they will look into the matter and get back, but nothing. Please do not buy anything from this online shop. They are based in Punjab and seem to be complete frauds.
       Name:Charu Shah
       Location:India
       Email:shahcharu76@...
       Page URL:http://www.karmayog.org/int-subscribe/index.htm

    • j_nc2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
        Dear sir
        Such incidents are very common in India. Specially in North India and advt in Mumbai & south India and vice versa. Please donot buy anything on line.
        Dr N C Jain
        18-2-13