_Life Unlimited - A Student Award - 2013....

  • Life Unlimited
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013

      - Life Unlimited -
      "A student award for College Students of Mumbai to live their Dreams"

       Do you have an idea, passion, dream that no one else will support?

       Life Unlimited (LU) will give you the support and money to live your dream!

      Because at LU we want to try our best to make sure that YOU don't  have the excuse of 'It's impossible to follow my passion because there is no Money!'

      LU is a student award now in its 5th year. To know more about us you can visit our website www.lifeunlimited.org.in Supporting student dreams at IIT, Mumbai and St. Xavier's College, Mumbai through the last 4 years, this year LU is ready to take on ALL of Mumbai's College students above the age of 18.

      Our awardees in the last 4 years have lived out a colorful bunch of dreams.

      Some of them went chasing their interests that the world would have written off as crazy! Bartending, studying wildlife, horse riding, training for the Olympics, starting a media change group, and starting a slum library...

      The socially inclined went following their passion of either career camps with children in rural India or working on HIV/AIDS in South Africa! What everyone would have written off as being too farfetched for young college students...

      And then we've had the absolute wanderlust adventurers... Those who literally went climbing the Himalayas, biking across the Konkan coast, riding on the highest motorable roads of Ladakh, travelling across the river banks and many more...

      So, have you got enough proof by now that 'anything’s possible should you be really kicked about doing it?' and do you HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT?

      If the answer to both these questions is a YES, this is what you need to get cracking on:

      Any college student over the age of 18 is eligible to apply via our email  at

      The last date to apply is 31st March 2013

      Should you have any further queries or want to know more about us feel free to get in touch with us. You can get in touch with our local council members -

      IIT Mumbai:

      Prashant Khandelwal  - 9320831144

      Sorabh Sodhani (Alumni office)  - 8080767224

      Or write to us at   unltd.life@...

      Aarti Naik – 9221007606

      And if you read this make sure you spread the news around to all your friends across the city. We are banking on you to help us spread the idea around.

      Looking forward to unlimited dreams and ideas pouring into our inbox from all the young people of the city!

      Cheers !!