CSR in hospitals -- what's possible?

  • Surekha Durga
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Dear all,
      Greetings,this forum is a good platform to explore more into the social sector,it is which forcing me to write here. I am actually a social researcher working on two assignments. 1-The weakness and the problems of the ngos and there strengths secondly corporate social responsibilities in hospital. Please write to me for all related with .Looking forward for a reply.
      regards
      Dr Durga Surekha
      drsurekha144@...
      9820043509