volavl3866 - Ms. VAISHALI BRAHMABHATT - Bhandup - Bhandup

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013

      A new NPO Volunteer has registered at www.karmayog.org .

       Name:Ms. VAISHALI BRAHMABHATT
       Work Location:Bhandup
       Home Location:Bhandup
       Can Volunteer for:WORKING WITH CHILDREN/SENIOR CITIZEN all works related to health,women,child,environmnt
       Nonprofits of interest:ONLY ON SATURDAY/SUNDAY activity available on weekends
       I want to volunteer as:I WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER TO PROJECT RELATED TO CHILDREN/SENIOR CITIZEN, BECAUSE I LIKE BOTH OF THEM.
       My Profile:IAM A WORKING WOMAN HAVING 5 DAYS OF THE WEEK. IAM MARRIED HAVING TWO KIDS BOTH ARE SETTLED IN THEIR LIFE.SO NOW I HAVE ENOUGH TIME SPARE TO SOCIAL CAUSES.
       Interests:LIKE TO READ, LISTENING/SINGING OLD SONGS, VISITING ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD, HELPING NEEDY,ETC.,
       Languages Known:Tamil
       Volunteering experience:NOT MUCH... BUT DONE VOLUNTEER WORK IN OFFICE AND SOCIETY WHERE I RESIDE.
       Contact Details
       Name:VAISHALI BRAHMABHATT
       Address:BHANDUP(WEST)
       Email:vaishubrahma@...
       Website:
       Comments:good job done by you people. thats way i intend to join
       Registered Date:Thursday, February 14, 2013