Volunteers Needed for prog. on Climate Change, Mumbai

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013

       Subject:Volunteers Needed
       Main Point:Volunteers Required for Awareness Campaign against Air & Noise Pollution in Mumbai named "Haritam".
       Category of Topic:Climate Change
       Message:Humanity Foundation is organising "Haritam"-A Movement Against Pollution.by Spreading Awarness agianst "Air & Noise Pollution" In this campaign we are demonstrating with "Play Cards" , to aware people about "Air & Noise Pollution" . The event will be takes place on 16th March 20113,Saturday, 11.00, at outside of MCGM F/South Office. Hereby we are requesting you to kindly support this event by providing some "Volunteer" for this event. We are not giving anything to volunteer.
       Help Needed:NGO's/ Volunteers Can join us by Participating, By spreading Message of this event,by providing slogans , Sponsors Etc.
       Name:Sanjay Shinge
       Organisation:Humanity Foundation
       Location:Kalachowki,Mumbai
       Email 1:humanityindia@...
       Email 2:shingesanjay_12345@...
       Websection on Karmayog:www.karmayog.org/humaniti
       Information about yourself:Sanjay Shinge President Humanity Foundation (Environmentalist) 9029542186 9029282482
      Click here to Reply