Volunteer - Amar Pawar - Pune - MH

  • <info@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameAmar Pawar
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenMarathi, Hindi, English
      I am based in (City)Pune
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote1-2
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesI'm working, so that might be a constraint
      A stipend isnotaccepted
      My interests / background
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Governance, Children welfare and education.
      I want to volunteer because.....Betterment of the society, leading nation.
      Volunteer activites I have doneParivartan Bharat, Samavedana.
      contact person
      nameAmar
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell9890167696Anytime
      emailamarp1008@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comGreat initiative!