Fw: New Property Taxes - An Appeal to Your Conscience

  • stanley fernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      Dear Mumbaikar's,

      Attached find an important document regarding the New Property Taxes which will impact you. me & every citizen of Mumbai forever. I would suggest you read it very carefully, seek help where required & most important see that this mail reaches every email id you know in Mumbai whether it is a corporate, a shopkeeper, a banker, a man, a woman, a college student etc.

      If those who receive this are from outside Mumbai forward this email to your friends within Mumbai/Thane because this is going to impact their lives, livelihood & the very essence of living in Mumbai. Help me in reaching a million people in the next one week. It may make a difference in the lives of Mumbaikar's.

      Request you to circulate amongst your members & use your good offices to inform the citizens of Mumbai.

      With Warm Regards,

      Stanley Fernandez,
      Citizen of Mumbai