ASK -- Advice Sought 0853 Navi mumbai-dirty surroundings

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013

      ASK -- Advice Sought via Karmayog.org
      Form No. 0853      Sunday, February 03, 2013
      Navi mumbai-dirty surroundings
      We have received a a request for Advice via Karmayog as per the details below.
      Please offer your help to the person seeking advice.
      Please contact them directly and also send us a copy of your email.
      This form and its replies may also be displayed at www.karmayog.org/ASKed

      A: Details of the problem
      1.Problem:Navi mumbai-dirty surroundings
      2. Period:2011 - January
      3. Details:A pond in front of our flat in which since last 2 months the nearby construction sites are dumping their wastes..it has now become very dity and also a breeding ground for various diseases..Location -sector 19 kharghar near D-Mart opp dream height CHS

      4. Additional information:Nil
      5. Steps taken till now:
      -

      6. Result:
      -

      7. Help needed now:
      what to do..

      8. Will pay fees for help / professional advice:
      No
      B: My Suggestions
      4. For others in a similar situation:-

      5. Other Information Needed:-

      C: Websites / People / Resources that I have found helpful
      D: My contact details
      1. Name:
      Tanuja Mishra
      2. Profession: