Be Ware Of RELIANCE LIFE "BIG CHEATERS"

  • lsn55
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      After burning my Fingers I would like to Caution All that Please be Ware of Reliance LIFE. The Rep will call you to give lucrative & Tempting Details of Some POLICY & After you Agree they will send a person to collect the Cheque & Ask you to JUST sign the Blank Form on the Pretext that FORM MIGHT GET REJECTED IF ANY ERRORS ARE COMMITTED IN FILLING UP THE FORM & HENCE THE REP HIMSELF / HERSELF WILL FILL UP THE DETAILS GIVEN & RECORDED ON THE PHONE CALL.

      However After the Cheque is En cashed, some other Person will call & pose himself as BOSS of the Earlier Called Rep & Will Inform that CHEQUE has been En cashed & Hence forth He will Handle the POLICY matters.HE WILL CAUTION YOU NOT TO OPEN THE POLICY WHICH IS DUE TO BE DELIVERED VERY SOON TO YOU & WAIT FOR THE ORIGINAL POLICY (WHICH WILL CONTAIN THE CD ALSO WITH ALL THE VERBAL COMMUNICATION DONE HENCEFORTH WITH RELIANCE LIFE REPS & BOSS HIMSELF).

      THIS CHEAT WORK IS DONE JUST TO KILL YOUR "FREE LOOK PERIOD" Which you will learn only after couple of Days when you still Dear do not receive any Other Policy Documents & On Inquiring with RELIANCE LIFE HELPLINE you will be Told that FREE LOOK PERIOD IS OVER & COMPLAINT OF CHEAT CAN NOT BE ENTERTAINED NOW.On opening the Earlier So Called FAKE Documents Obviously you will find the Useless Policy for your self.

      KINDLY NOTE THAT AFTER THAT NO ONE INCLUDING IRDA, INSURANCE OMBUDSMAN & CONSUMER GRIEVANCE FORUM WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE . THEY ALL WILL SING THE SAME SONG THAT ( "SORRY FREE LOOK PERIOD IS OVER,FREE LOOK PERIOD IS OVER ) & RELIANCE LIFE will go on to FISHING FOR ANOTHER FOOL LIKE ME.
    • life.reliance
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        We sincerely regret your inadequate experience with Reliance Life Insurance. We request you to kindly address your concern with your policy number and contact details to our service recovery team at Rlife.headcustomercare@.... Our team will address your concern shortly.

        Regards,

        Reliance Life Insurance