Volunteer Needed to compile articles/views/discussions

  • karmayog - tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013

      In the aftermath of the shocking incident of rape and brutal assault of a young woman in Delhi, there has been an out-pouring of expressions and views, in the press, on websites and blogs, on TV, and in social media.

      People have written on a range of issues, some directly related to the incident, and some that look deeper and further than this immediate incident.

      Experts, ordinary citizens, those in public office, and even students have expressed their views.

      Karmayog would like to collate and compile as much of these views, conversations and discussions, as possible, and make these available easily in a single accessible place.

      We have seen that this is a powerful and valuable way to make the learnings from such an incident more impactful and usable to bring about long-term change in society.

      We need a volunteer to compile this data for us. The person would need to have their own computer / laptop and internet access. Person does not necessarily need to be in Mumbai. The compilation will be for a period of one month from the start date.

      We can pay costs (internet / phone / etc.) and a nominal amount over this.

      If you are interested, please send an email to info@... with a brief intro about yourself.

      Thanks,