Bribe being taken to issue Aadhar card

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      On 02-Jan-2013, at 8:49 AM, sonawane2008@... wrote:

       Subject:Aadhar card black Marketting with the help of BMC Employer
       Message:Respected Sir, I Santosh Sudam Sonawane residing at above address would like to bring in your kind notice that, I have lodged a complaint against the Corruption against Aadhar card at Oshiwara Police Station stating that the Aadhar Card Worker and the Care taker and Gardener Mr Harian, of Ajeet Glass Municipal School takes the Bribe for the Aadhar card, I have noticed that there is no Action taken from the police Station after giving the written Complaint also, I am attaching the Copy of the Complaint given at Oshiwara Police Station, I would even like to bring in your kind notice that there are group of people in the Racket, I had even Complaint this same thing to Mr Ajeet Sangam who is the Head of the Operations of Aadhar card, Wipro Agency, and he had even assured us to stop all such things but from next day again all same things were going on and when we tried to speak to him his Mobile phone comes Switch of or he doesn?t receive the call, his Mobile number is 9769212499. We had tried to speak all persons of the Agency about this but this is a big racket and no one is Interested to take any Action. I am expecting that you will be taking some action against it.Thanking you with regardsSantosh Sudam Sonawane
       Name:Santosh Sudam Sonawane
       Location:Jogeshwari west
       Email:sonawane2008@...
       Page URL:http://www.karmayog.org/int-subscribe/index.htm