Delhi Gang Rape

  • subramanian m
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      31/12

      Dear Vinay,

      The year 2012 is coming to an end at the stroke of 0.00 hrs.today and when we look back all the good and bad things that has happened over the year there's hardly anything that can be cherished for this year has seen lots of ups and downs in politics, peoples life that cannot be forgotten.

      The gang rape on a running bus at Delhi of a poor girl Damini has not only put entire nation to shame of the barbarian act of persons who did such a horrific crime on the girl has shaken everyone especially the women folks who are vulnerable targets at any given time. What assurance they have about their safety when they are out on work and while traveling from one place to another. With the volcanic incident that has happened at the capital, has sent shiverness/fear in the minds of ladies. Can the blindfolded law assure/secure the life of women is a question which hangs in balance. A report - By Mani