IIM Rohtak wishes you Happy New Year 2013

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
       From: IIM Rohtak <iimrohtak@...>

      IIM Rohtak wishes you a wonderful New Year ahead!

      In the 4th year of its operations, IIM Rohtak has witnessed exponential growth under the able guidance of Prof. P. Rameshan, a committed visionary director of IIM Rohtak.

      We take this opportunity to invite you to visit our campus, have an interaction with the Director, faculty members and students and, thus, give us an opportunity to have a mutually beneficial association with you.

      Kindly find attached our New Year wishes. We would be honored to send you the card by post also, if you help us by providing your postal address.

      IIM Rohtak will look forward for a long term association with you and your esteemed organization.

      Thanking you

      Argha Chatterjee
      Officer-Placement
      IIM Rohtak