India can be Different, If we are Not Indifferent

  • Sudhir Gandotra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
      What is the difference between a rapist and a killer ?
      None, both violate/exploit their victim.

      What is the difference between a rapist and a terrorist ?
      None, both exploit/violate their victim.

      What is the difference between a rapist and a corrupt one ?
      None, both exploit/violate their victim.

      What is the difference between a rapist and a con-man ?
      None, both exploit/violate their victim.

      where does that take us ?
      What kind of world are we building for ourselves while being busy only earning (mostly failing) money ?

      India can be Different, If we are Not Indifferent.

      The rapist were created by the indifferent education system (Its our social-cultural-politicalfailure);

      The police that mostly fails is a product of our failed social-cultural-political system - our own failure;

      The illegal buses (also autos and other vehicles) running on Delhi roads, mostly owned by mafia that is hands-in-gloves with the powerful ones - is a result of our being indifferent, while they keep exploiting (raping) the Nation and we remain busy earning (mostly failing) money ?

      What about the 260 elected representatives in different parts of the country who have rape cases against them ?

      If we remain indifferent, many more daughters, sisters and even brothers and sons will keep meeting the same unfortunate-cruel situation.

      It is a wake-up call to re-start the unfinished work of Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh and Bose ?
      The bleeding India awaits its responsible children to take care of it and
      rebuild it in such a way that there is no Violence and No Discrimination against anyone under any circumstances.

      More than ever, today, resources are not an issues (all propaganda by rulers is for the selfish ends of their own partners).
      The issue is LACK OF INTENTION.

      All those who feel responsible, All those who care for their Country, for the World - its a call to them to Arise, Wake-up and take responsible charge to heal the Nation.
      --
      Peace in the heart, light in the understanding...
      With an affectionate Hug,

      Sudhir Gandotra
      "Working for a Violence-free World"
      Phone : +91-93124-65666
      E-mail: sudhir@...
      Join me at : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24631133774
      Visit my blog : http://blog.sudhirgandotra.org/

      Change your Life - Change the World - Be a ChangeMaker
      www.humanistparty.org   - for "Out-of-gutter Politics"
      www.humanistvoice.in - Voice of the 99% - express yourself
      www.silo.org.in   - Connect to all Humanist organizations
      www.silo.net  - Silo's works
      http://www.youtube.com/user/silosmessagedotnet   -  Silo's Videos
      "You go deep into yourself,  I go deep into myself and there we meet."
    • iyer_ga
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
        I do understand the meaning of what is intended by the message, but we have all the while been propagating that we are symbol of "Unity in diversity" particularly when need for votes arises! We are already different and the last 2 weeks upheaval has proved it further, and the suspicious way the top executives of the country received the body of the victim and quietly cremated much against the tradition and more against the wishes of the near and dear ones! The opowers that be also over looked the saying never start something which cannot be stopped! While my heartfelt condolence to the family and support the millions who raised the voice in unison, the repeated folly of the powers that be appear to set a precedent for measuring each incident with different yardstick!! As much as the jails in India would not be sufficient to detain all the wrong doers, how could the highest authority of the country extend condolence and participate in the last rights of every victim in future if that is a must!! The attitude of the powers that be over the last 2 years in poarticular is more than evidence for the sliding to the depth of law and order situation in the contry, as if they are the only wise people in the country!!