FCRA GRANTS TO FOR-PROFITS?

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
       From: "AccountAid" <publications@...>
      Subject: AccountAid Capsule 363: FCRA GRANTS TO FOR-PROFITS?

      Does FCRA cover for-profit organisations also? For example, if a private limited company takes up some social work with grant funds from a foreign donor, will it need FCRA registration?

      Yes. FCRA 2010 covers all kinds of organisations, including for-profit organisations. In such a case, the for-profit organisation will most likely need FCRA clearance.

      Reference:

      ·         Pp. 39-40, 75 AccountAble Handbook – FCRA 2010 (sample pages at www.AccountAid.net)

      ·         Sec. 2(1) read with Sec. 11(1) of FCRA 2010

      ·         Question 36 – FAQ on FCRA web-site (http://mha.nic.in)

      (13-Dec-2012)

    • Dr Manish Motwani
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
        Hi,

        Can anyone assist us in getting FCRA for a particular project which we intend to do under the banner of Rotary Club of Mulund Hill View

        Best Regards,

        DR MANISH MOTWANI
        LAPAROSCOPIC WEIGHT LOSS AND GENERAL SURGEON

        Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

        CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR - ’AASTHA HEALTH CARE'
        FOUNDER AND HEAD - ‘B-LITE CLINIC’
        DIRECTOR – APPLE HOSPITALITIES PVT LTD
        DIRECTOR – MAESTRO LIFESTYLEES
        PAST PRESIDENT – ROTARY CLUB OF MULUND HILL VIEW
        CELL: +91 9321350957
        WEBSITE: www.aasthahealthcare.com