Pl Investigate Indian Health Organisation, Delhi

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012

      On 12-Dec-2012, at 5:46 PM, Kishore Jagtiani <kishorejagtiani@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      We have been reading about & hearing on TV news channels about various scams & schemes.

      On 3rd / 4th December I got a call from marketing team of INDIAN HEALTH ORGANISATION - Delhi, who said that they are offering a very good discount package on healthcare services, & I would receive coupons & a IHO Card entitling me to the various benefits for 2 years against a payment of Rs. 7500/-.

      1. For a family of 4 there is a 2 year coverage which allows you 50% / 30% discount at various pathological labs.

      2. 4 FREE coupons of Thyrocare for availing tests.

      3. 12% discount on medicines with door delivery.

      4. Doctors consultations through IHO by contacting toll free no & getting the doctor.

      5. Dental offers & other offers which are also given in their website :- http://www.indianhealthorganisation.com.

      6. They also offered to give me some more benefits than those mentioned in their website.

      When I checked up on 2 pathological labs they gave reference of, Thyrocare confirmed, but the 2nd - Shahbazkars at Colaba declined that they were not. Since I deal with Thyrocare I decided to go for it as the benefits equaled more than 8000/- & further benefits were there for full 2 years.

      I was offered a 6 month EMI of Rs. 1250/- per month which was confirmed in IHO's telephone IVR recording when I made the payment on the 5th through my Standard Chartered Credit Card.

      NOW I have been billed full amount of Rs. 7500/-, & there is no EMI, what has gone wrong I dont know, which also requires clarification & investigation.

      ALSO after payment I have not recd promised, IMMEDIATE e mail with coupon nos. & no communication & whenever I call up, I dont get a response.

      On interaction with marketing team, topic of further references came up & I told them, if I was satisfied about the genuineness of the company, & their services, I could help them as I was connected to Hospital & doctors & many NGO's & Residents Associations & tvarious trades & itheir organisations.

      Please do investigate & inform me. IF THEY ARE GENUINE & REALLY BENEFIT THE CONSUMERS & THE PUBLIC AT LARGE I DONT MIND HELPING THEM TO HELP THE CONSUMERS / PATIENTS,
       BUT IF NOT SO THEN WE SHOULD CLOSE DOWN THE COMPANY & PROSECUTE THE PROMOTERS.

      Kishore Jagtiani. - 9819746298

      Concept Creation

      "Citizens Centres - Governance at Doorstep".

    • Dr. NC Jain
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
        Dear sir
        Most of these health schemes are not genuine. They are advt. for patients outside Delhi, so that they are not caught easily due to there geographical location. Please donot go after them.
        Dr N C Jain
        14-12-12