Children urge upon PM of India - Clean Water Bodies Are Children's Rights!

  • Ranjan Panda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      Dear Prime Minister of India,

      We need safe and free flowing water to play.  Don’t limit our Rights to a few litres of water per day.

      The Draft National Water Policy 2012 asks us to take a few litres of water as our Right and give away rest of it as ‘commodity’ for private companies to trade.

      Don’t you think we are better off playing in water bodies that are left free from clutches of pollution and privatization?

      Don’t you intend to give us a safe and healthy Childhood?

      Yours affectionately,

      We the Children of India

      ------

      Come lets work together. Please join our Campaign "Clean Water Bodies are Children's Rights".

      To know more visit the campaign page, like it and write to us at ranjanpanda@...

      https://www.facebook.com/ChildrenNeedWaterToPlay?ref=hl