TB -- help needed

  • Nagarajanvanaja
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      My servant maid's husband is diagnosed to suffer from TB. Doctor says additional diagnosis is required to identify the type of TB so that correct medication can be prescribed. They are from very poor family. Husband is a casual worker. Will some NGO help them meet the expenses. or will any hospital ( in Mumbai) conduct the tests and treatment free of cost. Thanks

      Nagarajan