Pink Ribbon Drive

  • mali alin ganguly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      From: malig@...
      To: All Karmayog Members

      Subject: Schedule for Pink Ribbon Drive ( Breast Cancer awareness drive )

      Dear Members,

      A warm hello! the following is the schedule for our Pink Ribbon Drive.Kindly volunteer to make
      the events successful. and make yourself free on the foll dates:

      1) 30th Sept Sun: Rotary Service Centre.
      Juhu Tara Rd.Santacruz (W)
      Near Maneckji Cooper School

      Timings:2pm-5pm (pl be there by 1.30pm)

      2)2nd October Tues: Prayer Hall,Shree Chandulal Nanavati Vidyamandir Vallabhbhai Rd.
      Near Municipal Market.
      Vile Parle (W) Mumbai-56
      Near Grashopper.

      Timings:6pm (pl be there by 5.30pm)

      3) 6th October Sat : INFINITY MALL (ANDHERI)
      New Link Rd.Ohiwara.
      Andheri (W)

      Timings: 4pm-6pm (pl be there by 3.30pm)

      4) 7th Oct sun: Tarachand Bappa Hospital
      Jain Society
      Sion (W)

      Timings: 9am-1.30pm

      5) 13th Oct Sat : Versova Welfare School
      Aaram nagar 1,Seven Bunglows.
      Versova Rd. Andheri (W)
      Opp. Fisheries Institute
      Mumbai-53

      Timings: 4pm- 6 pm ( pl. be there by 3.30pm)

      Two more events are awaiting confirmation.will soon let you know.Pl mail this to all our
      members.

      Warm regards---Mali Ganguly

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.