Inviting articles from the social sector for our mag, "Prerna"

  • Surekha Durga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Dear friends

      We at SIES College of Management Studies are in the process of reviving our earlier initiative of coming out with annual magazine on social issues "Prerna". The next issue is scheduled to be released by end of the month October, 2012. It will be an annual publication thereafter to come out in the same month

      We request all to kindly support in the venture and submit an article for the magazine. The article can be on a relevant social issue that needs concern with a word limit of 2,000. . It can be either a research article or analytical thought piece.The last date of submission is 10th August. The soft copy of the article may be mailed to drsurekha144@... .We look forward for support from the social sector.

      The guidelines for submission are:

      The author should mention his / her name with prefix, designation, organization and contact e-mail id at the beginning of the article.
      .
      The article should be written in the “Times New Roman” with the following specifications:

      Ø Title of the article: Front 14
      Ø Entire body of the article Front 12
      Ø Line spacing: Double line spacing
      Ø Alignment: Justified
      Ø Paragraph spacing: Double spacing
      Ø Any notes be numbered and provided at the end of the text
      Ø Along with the article the following undertaking needs to be submitted:

      I also hereby inform that this article has not been sent to any other journal for publication or has not been published anywhere.” All articles will be peer and blind reviewed. We will intimate the decision of the review committee within 2-4 weeks of submission.
      regards

      Dr Durga Surekha
      SIES College of Management Studies
      9820043509

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.