Re: Karmayog completes 8 years today

  • Rajendra K
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 1 8:32 AM
      Congratulations ! for completing 8 years of service . I have been following every news letter and I( Manav Charities ) have been benefited by your service .I have gone through the web site too and am impressed by the range you have covered . However I need to find the fault and so I would like to suggest that you should not stress only on Maharashtra or Mumbai with major news but whole of India and give more information equally to all the states so that others learn more from you news letter.

      This is only a suggestion and not a complaint. Manav Charities would like to become a member of Karmayog please let us know how to join?
      All the Best once again.

      Rajendra Kulkarni
      Manav Charities
      rajkul@...
    • rajesh udeshi
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 6 3:05 AM
        HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "KARMAYOG"

        Dear Shri Vinay-ji,

        I take liberty and wish to congratulate "Karmyog"  for entering the 9th year of "Selfless" service to the Humanity through successful completion of  8 solid years of  helping hand to masses..

        Reality speaks, "Karmyog" is a "GUIDING STAR", in every walk of day to day life of one and all  and is UNIQUE and deserves to be highly complimented  and I am proud to have been associated with such an Institution.

        Undoubtedly, it is a great Link that unites people from different walks of life, fields etc., who are confronted with various problems and irregularities and find resolution of the same which affects interests of masses. Really it is a Great Honorary Service to the needy and has
        naturally won hearts of masses who regularly visit to this Great Site.

        I would wish and pray for a still long and happy going on, backed by its growth.

        With Warm Regards,
        Rajesh Udeshi