Need info about social entrepreneurship

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012

      On 25-May-2012, at 2:04 PM, Sushmeetha wrote:

      I am seeking information on social entrepreneurship, as how can we setup the same and the advantages & disadvantages of the same.

      Also is there anyone who can guide me about the process and take me through it. Any specific guru?

      Do let me know about it.

      Any small information from you will be of great help too.

      Look forward for a positive reply.

      Thanking You
      Regards
      Sushmeetha

      Voice Vision
      103 Synthofine Estate 'A',
      Off Aarey Road, Goregaon East,
      Mumbai 400063

      Tel: +91 22 40400000 / 28755300
      Fax: +91 22 40400123 / 28755303
      Mobile: +91 9820566010
      Email: sushmeetha@voicevision.in
      Website: www.voicevision.in

      Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.