Volunteer - Sumant Bhatnagar - Delhi - DL

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:28 AM
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameSumant Bhatnagar
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenHindi and English
      I am based in (City)Delhi
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesAvailable on Weekends
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inEducation , spreading awareness and community development
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Slum schools, education for poor, health awareness etc.
      I want to volunteer because.....I want to contribute to society through active participation
      Hobbies / InterestsReading, writing and playing badminton
      Volunteer activites I have doneNone so far
      contact person
      nameSumant Bhatnagar
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct