Needed: Funding of Tuition classes in Srinagar and Delhi

  • PREETI AGARWAL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Greetings from Preksha Foundation!

      Preksha Foundation is non governmental organisation(2020) committed to work for the welfare of marginalised women and .children.

      Within this mandate we have started two tuition classes down town area in Srinagar, Kashmir and reaching out to 30 children age group 6-13, helping the children with the formal and non formal studies. Half of the students are girls.

      In  order to reach out to many more children, we are looking for funds to sponsor five more teachers for the  disadvantaged students in Sinagar area.

      Expenditure:

      Teachers salary @ Rs 2000/month = Rs 24000/annum.
      Room rent           @ Rs 1000/month = 12000/annum

      We want to start similar classes in New Delhi too.

      We assure you of hard work, transparency and judicious use of any funds that you can provide us with.

      We would be very grateful if this could happen,

      Thanking you,

      Yours sincerely,
       Preeti Agarwal
      Preksha Foundation