Volunteer - shilpa s upadya - Bangalore - KA

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Volunteer Registration Form
      Nameshilpa s upadya
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenEnglish, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam
      I am based in (City)Bangalore
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workanytime
      Hours per week I can devote10+
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesDaytime, anywhere between 10:30 and 5:00
      A stipend isneeded
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inI am interested in helping rural people who have talent for handicrafts. I can help you wrt to planning and marketing.
      I want to volunteer because.....I want to volunteer because I want the exposure to see how one can help the backward community in India. I am also interested in Handicrafts.
      Hobbies / InterestsDrawing, painting, reading, dancing. I am interested in travelling
      My profile Ex- IT proff. Worked in IT for 6 years.
      Volunteer activites I have doneNone
      contact person
      nameshilpa s upadya
      Phone NumberBest time to call