Volunteer - Shantaram M Dhotre - Pune - MH

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 5:12 AM
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameShantaram M Dhotre
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenMarathi, Hindi, Englsih
      I am based in (City)Pune
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesbetween 10.00am to 5.00pm
      A stipend isneeded
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inMedical Field, Soft Skills, Meeting People,Spreading Awareness,
      I want to volunteer because.....I am a part of Society
      Hobbies / InterestsTalking to people, Meeting, Interaction, Traveling
      My profile I am professionally retired Doctor (Ayurvedic)
      Volunteer activites I have doneServed injured people during Earthquake at Killari (1993)
      contact person
      nameShataram M Dhotre
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct
      work board
      home
      cell9763722182anytime
      emailprashantsdhotre@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comGood Initiative,