Volunteer - R. Aaron Thongleh - Kohima - NL

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameR. Aaron Thongleh
      Languages spokenEnglish
      I am based in (City)Kohima
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workemail
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote1-2
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesOnly on 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month, I am available.
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inprotection of forest, wild animals, guidance.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me uplifting social & economic status of poor.
      I want to volunteer because.....I feel its everyone's responsibility to shoulder the problems of the society in his capacity. The degradation of moral standards and the increase in poverty in rural masses thought they are many schemes launched by the govt. motivates me to to something beneficial for the society/people.
      Hobbies / Interestsplaying games, singing, teaching, helping others.
      My profile I am 25 yrs old.
      Volunteer activites I have donenot yet
      contact person
      nameR. Aaron Thongleh