help needed in Odisha

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      On 01-Oct-2011, at 7:39 PM, Prasant Kumar Mallick wrote:

      Respected Sir,
      I am Prasanta k Mallick, Age 26, from
      Jagatsinghpur, Orissa
      I am belongs to rural village, there are 2000 thousand people living,
      from which 95% people are iliterate & under below proverty layer and
      depends upon agriculture but the serious flood washed out the corp &
      there is no awarness of cleaning of environment, medical, education
      between the iliterate poor people so i want work for those people and
      village with your support of financial help for enviroment cleaning,
      free medical camp & education awarness so kindly help & make my dream
      comes true.
      I am waiting for your early response, if you want to help me in favour
      above reason.

      Kindly email me.

      Thanks