Hinduism: Path of the Ancient Wisdom-15th UTube Presentation (Ancient Spiritual Stars)

  • Dr Hiro Badlani
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      I have now uploaded 15th UTube Presentation (Ancient Spiritual Stars) of my book Hinduism: Path of the Ancient Wisdom. Earlier I have uploaded all 65 chapters of the book on the web site.Below are both the links for the book web site and the UTube Presentations. In about 400 pages the book describes all aspects of Hindu religion, culture and philosophy.
      Kindly forward this, especially to Hindu Youth Diaspora, in any part of the world.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)