Fund Raising plans

  • Nandita Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Dear Mahesh Bhambhani,

      I think your idea is absolutely great and you are right that putting in some
      efforts like this should yield results. It remains to see if all the people
      are as generous as we expect them to be. Will they all give us their
      newspapers etc? However it is definitely worth a try.

      We do have some excellent condition second hand mainly ladies clothes and
      shoes for sale to raise funds. These items have hardly been used if at all
      and have been donated by celebrities. It is not a lot - A large box of shoes
      and a large box of clothes. Do you have any ideas how and where we could
      sell these and raise funds. We would like to do it soon because they are in
      excellent condition now but these things depreciate with storage.

      Dr Nandita Shah
      SHARAN