MBA Interns avbl in Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      From: <dydirectorkarjat@...>

      1. We, IBSAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, KARJAT, are a Business
      management institute affiliated to Mumbai University and offer two years
      post graduate MMS programme.

      Corporate Social Responsibility is a subject in a curriculum of first
      semester coursework. This course aims to provide an opportunity for students
      to interact with communities, increase sensitivity towards vulnerable groups
      as disadvantaged children, women , aged etc and equips them to view the
      society with compassion, before they emerge as future managers . Thus, we
      are keen to explore the possibility of our students working with your
      esteemed organization on a short duration project from 20-september- to
      30 -september-2011.

      Students will have 3-4 theory classes prior to this CSR Project exposure
      to the field. So we can make a good blend of theory with practice.

      2. The project can be on any topic within your area of concern. For eg;
      It could be a survey on cleanliness issues, nature of environment, citizens
      participation etc. we could discuss this before the students start their
      data collection .
      Please revert for any clarifications.

      We are looking forward for the long association with your organization.

      Regards,
      Dr. Jayanti Gokhale,
      Dy. Director,
      IIMS