do let all know your experiences with ngoconsultancy

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      This Delhi org has been sending emails to all NGOs registered in Karmayog.
      Unfortunately, most often, those claiming to raise funds for NGOs only end
      up raising funds
      from NGOs.
      So do share your experiences if you do decide to use the services of this
      org.
      thanks
      www.karmayog.org

      -----

      From: crystalvision

      Details:Fcra,80g,funds from government,grant funding,ngo registration We
      take this opportunity to introduce our organization, Ngo Management for
      Services, with its office in Hasanpur, New Delhi.We provide information and
      professional advice on important aspects of government policy initiatives
      for development through the following instruments, to assist organizations
      and NGO's involved in various development activities and strengthen the
      efforts. We provide services in the following fields:NGO, Trust, Firm,
      Society, Cooperative Society, Company, Projects etc. Non-Government
      Organization NGO Consultancy Registration of NGO NGO Registration
      Registration of Muslim NGO Muslim NGO Registration Registration of Society
      Registration of Cooperative Society Registration of Non-Profit Society
      Registration of Non-Profit NGO Registration of Non-Profit Company 12 A
      Certificate 80 G Certificate Certificate of 35 AC Certificate of 35 (1&2)
      FCRA: Permanent, Prior Permission and Amendments Foreign Contribution
      Regulation Act Project Reports, Funds.

      ngoconsultancy