RTI address needed

  • Romesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      sir,

      I shall be thankful to you if you can arrange to mail me RTI address.

      My society is undergoing for reevelopment hence I want to see all legal documents from BMC related demarcation of our society,s two plots,coneveyance deed,Road cutting FSI granted by BMC for both plots,unutilised & utilised area ,balanced area---- etc. however MC are not responding after writing many letters as well as reminding personally.

      I feel MC is not keeping transparancy as they have sent area to each members but they are incorrect hence I wish to confirmed it.

      our society is 40 yrs. old hence we don't have any agreement.

      My contact No. 26123909
      My email Add : harshadabroker@...

      Thanks.
      Yours faithfully,