Re: Europe is creating environments openly hostile to cars

  • Krishnaraj Rao
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      Much heartened to read your first article Europe is creating environments openly hostile to cars

      I feel that it is necessary for cities like Mumbai to go the way of the
      European cities i.e. hostile to motorized transport, and biased in favour of
      public transport users, bicyclists and pedestrians. For this,
      demonstrations, public awareness campaigns and advocacy will have to go hand
      in hand.

      Your post itself has some effect in the direction of the latter two. Well
      done.

      Warm Regards,
      Krish