per towing govt gets 100/- and towing van owner gets Rs 200/-

  • Tholiya
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      And it generates 7000 crores as bribe. How many of us really pay penalty?? We bribe and get off. Besides they collect yearly bribe of 5000 crores from Transport operators, tanker , tempo,auto ,taxi , bus operators. Towing van suppliers who r retired bureaucrats and home ministry officials make another 6000 crores. Pl. note that per towing govt gets 100/- and towing van owner gets Rs 200/-

      Alok Tholiya