Need RTI Activist volunteer in Delhi

  • suraj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Let me introduce to our organisation, Prakash-India registered in Delhi with the mission, Consumer awareness, Environment protection and combat corruption. We work to achieve our aim and mission by using RTI Act as a tool. We need some RTI activist/volunteer based in Delhi for our projects. We can pay out of pocket expenses and some honorarium for working with us during office hours 10.00 am to 5.00 pm for the community. Persons interested to do social work may kindly contact me via email suraj_1511@...

      Rgds/S.P.Manchanda