Re: Social Circus

  • Shakuntala Mjaumdar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Dear Rajat,
      I tried to contact you several times on the first mobile no. you have mentioned at the bottom of the mail, a lady answers and says there is no one named rajat on that number. The second number is temporarily disconnected. The 3rd, which is a fax no, turned out to be one of a cyber cafe which you visit sometimes, I was told that they only have your visiting card with them, and that my message would be relayed to you as and when you come there next.
      I would appreciate, and in fact, I think all who value time and money (that goes into phone calls), that proper contact numbers be given to be circulated.Transparency is of essence where interaction may culminate in future dealings.
      Regards
      Shakuntala

      Message: 3
      Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:38:48 -0700 (PDT)
      From: rajat maheshwari <socialcircusevents@...>
      Subject: Social Circus - can manage fundraising and event mgt
    • rajat maheshwari
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Dear Shakuntala,

        Before I begin, I am very sorry for effort you had to take to get in touch with us, and still couldn't.

        We are just starting out, and because we are a Non Profit Organisation, we are keeping our spending to a bare minimal. For the same reason we have still not hired a Full Time Receptionist, which we will once we are slighly more on our feet.

        I will remove the 9820090885 No. from future our e-mail signatures, as the volunteer who offered to answer calls, has probably not been carrying the phone.

        The 9821494490 number is still working.

        Fax is my next priority. I am collecting them from the cybercafe on a daily basis, but that too needs to be sorted.

        I am sincerely greatful to you for actually taking the time to write me an email and give me a feedback. Most people wouldn't.

        I this case if you leave you pnone number by email I can also call you back. but as I mentioned earlier the 9821494490 number is working.

        Thank you once again.

        Hope to speak to you soon.

        Kindest Regards

        Rajat

        Contact us at
        Mr. Rajat Maheshwari
        Social circus
        B1201 Akruti Wega
        Niharika Park Saiwadi
        Andheri (East)
        Mumbai -400069
        Telephone 9821494490
        Fax number 02226822881 (PP)

        [Trust an Animal Welfare org to probe Circuses and get things clarified / set right. :-) Vinay ]