ASK -- Advice Sought 0628 House Collapsed at Tembi Pada - Bhandup

  • sudha30815@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010

      ASK -- Advice Sought via Karmayog.org
      Form No. 0628      Monday, November 01, 2010
      House Collapsed at Tembi Pada - Bhandup
      We have received a a request for Advice via Karmayog as per the details below.
      Please offer your help to the person seeking advice.
      Please contact them directly and also send us a copy of your email.
      This form and its replies may also be displayed at www.karmayog.org/ASKed

      A: Details of the problem
      1.Problem:House Collapsed at Tembi Pada - Bhandup
      2. Period:2010 - October
      3. Details:Two house collapsed because of improper renowation done by Contractor - Ganga on 26th Oct 8.30 pm. No life lost. Both family members are at footpath with no house, household properties lost.

      4. Additional information:Nil
      5. Steps taken till now:
      1. Police complaint against Contractor 2. Politician and BMC staff visited place

      6. Result:
      BMC / Politician agreed through meeting conversation that they will start constructing the house after Diwali

      7. Help needed now:
      I am sufferer...i need house. Complete help from Goverment

      8. Will pay fees for help / professional advice:
      No
      B: My Suggestions
      4. For others in a similar situation:same as me

      5. Other Information Needed:Awareness to public / government about the issue

      C: Websites / People / Resources that I have found helpful
      D: My contact details
      1. Name:
      Nadar
      2. Profession:
      Nil
      3. Phone:
      Nil
      4. Email id:
      sudha30815@...
      5. Location:
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
    • umprabhu1985
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
        Dear nadar-ji,

        Being a KARMAYOGI, I am deeply saddened to read & also hear the news of your sweet home being destroyed by the Terrorist like Contractor, Believe you have registered a Police Complaint under Section 338 of the Indian Penal Code also file a Private Complaint with the Local- Hon'ble Metropolitan Magistrate in your Area.

        If you were a member of a / in cooperative society/ association formed / proposed for your dwellings then you can file a Consumer Complaint also for quick indemnification of your losses coupled with adequate compensation for Harassment & mental agony + Cost of litigation.

        Please arrange to rebuild your house quickly before some one encroaches it & vacates you permanently on any other grounds.

        Should we KARMAYOGIs be of any help to you in your rehabilitation, then please advise us accordingly, I am sure all here can assist you.

        Best of Luck & God Bless you with Full courage & strength to overcome this phase.

        UdayPrabhu@...