Volunteer - Sonam Khullar - Kolkata - WB

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameSonam Khullar
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenEnglish, Hindi, Punjabi
      I am based in (City)Kolkata
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can Workanytime
      Hours per week I can devote6-9
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inEducation of under privileged children,especially girls, Working for Old age homes, orpphanages and mentally retarded children
      Type of non-profits that would interest me any
      I want to volunteer because.....Its been a long desire to do social work. Now, I am settled and have time, so would like to volunteer and start working as soon as possible.
      Hobbies / InterestsCreative Arts, Adventure Sports
      My profile An ex-Army officer with experience in HR and administration in the Army and Corporate.
      Volunteer activites I have doneAID awareness campaigns, Organised Blood Donation camps, Awareness campaigns for hygiene and sanitation in and around the living areas of army soldiers' families
      contact person
      nameSonam Khullar
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct