SATYA - BMC - Miscellaneous - N Ward

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2010
      SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 31-08-2010

       A. Details of complaint already filed with BMC
       Date complaint filed with BMC 16/08/2010
       Method of filing of complaint letter to MCGM
       BMC Complaint no. 16/08/2010
       Complained to Demonization of unauthorized stall
       Response of BMC  no response
       Follow-up through RTI?
       No. Reason not

       B. Complaint Details
       City Mumbai
       Ward N
       Area Ghatkopar (W)
       Nearest Main Road road no06, amrut nagar
       Problem Since Over a year
       Category Miscellaneous
       Sub-category MSC03 - Nuisance due to vagrants on muncipal roads,footpaths,gardens
       Brief Subject  Respecting sir ,we have inform you several time b
       Detailed Complaint Respecting sir ,we have inform you several time by letter to BMC N ward that Shri. MAYNA BALIRAM THYDE, construct one stall near shridhivinay puspa bhandar, infron of sujata hotel where our SHRIDHIVINAY MANDIR celebrating HOLI Festival from last 30year. If that stall not demolished perm ant we will not responsible any accident occurred during holi celebration 1st letter given 05 mar2010 S A N to N ward bmc 2nd letter given 16/08/2010 N ward And same copy given to Surya nagar police station So please take drastic action again this stall so that we celebrated our holi festival .
       Suggestion for a Solution Respecting sir ,we have inform you several time by letter to BMC N ward that Shri. MAYNA BALIRAM THYDE, construct one stall near shridhivinay puspa bhandar, infron of sujata hotel where our SHRIDHIVINAY MANDIR celebrating HOLI Festival from last 30year. If that stall not demolished perm ant we will not responsible any accident occurred during holi celebration 1st letter given 05 mar2010 S A N to N ward bmc 2nd letter given 16/08/2010 N ward And same copy given to Surya nagar police station So please take drastic action again this stall so that we celebrated our holi festival .

       C. Complainant's Details
       My Name sunil parab    Display - Yes
       Organisation shridhivinay mandir    Display - Yes
       Address  Shridininayk, haumman nagar ,vikholi park site mumbai 400079    Display - Yes
       Pincode  400079
    • prao511@rediffmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010
        SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 10-12-2010

         A. Details of complaint already filed with BMC
         Date complaint filed with BMC 13/07/10 & 16/11/10
         Method of filing of complaint letter to MCGM
         BMC Complaint no. 12661 & 27757
         Complained to Garden Department / Asst. Commissioner
         Response of BMC  Non
         Follow-up through RTI?
         No. Reason No. Did not know the procedure and think it is complicated

         B. Complaint Details
         City Mumbai
         Ward N
         Area Ghatkopar (E)
         Nearest Main Road UBI Lane
         Problem Since Over a year
         Category Miscellaneous
         Sub-category MSC90 - Others
         Brief Subject  Urgent need for tree trimming
         Detailed Complaint http://www.karmayog.org/Complaints/upload/1379/BMC_Letters.pdf
         Suggestion for a Solution Urgent need for trimming of trees

         C. Complainant's Details
         My Name Praveen Rao    Display - Yes
         Organisation Ghatkopar Jaimangal Co-op. Hsg. Society Ltd.    Display - Yes
         Email prao511@...    Display - Yes
         Phone Number  9967535576    Display - Yes
         Address  7, Sundaram, 162, Garodia Nagar, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai    Display - Yes
         Pincode  400077
      • prao511@rediffmail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2011
          SATYA (Suggest Action to Transform Your Area) Complaint / suggestion Form has been filled on 18-06-2011

           A. Details of complaint already filed with BMC
           Date complaint filed with BMC 15th July 2010
           Method of filing of complaint letter to MCGM
           BMC Complaint no. 12661
           Complained to Assistant Commissioner
           Response of BMC  NONE
           Follow-up through RTI?
           No. Reason Do not know the procedure

           B. Complaint Details
           City Mumbai
           Ward N
           Area Ghatkopar (E)
           Nearest Main Road UBI Lane
           Problem Since Over a year
           Category Miscellaneous
           Sub-category MSC90 - Others
           Brief Subject  Trimming of Trees
           Detailed Complaint Trees are leaning on the building and damaging the building walls. Rodents entering the flats. Another Complaint was logded on 16 Nov. 2010 the complaint number is not written properly looks like 297757
           Suggestion for a Solution Urgent need to trim the trees as it is treat to the residents of the building if it falls down during monsoon.

           C. Complainant's Details
           My Name Praveen Rao    Display - Yes
           Email prao511@...    Display - Yes
           Phone Number  9967535576    Display - Yes
           Address  7, Sundaram, 162, Garodia Nagar, UBI Lane, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai    Display - Yes
           Pincode  400077