Education - Need volunteers in Pune

  • k_ganpu@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
       Subject:Need volunteers in Pune
       Main Point:To conduct free classes in computer and Spoken english.
       Category of Topic:Education
       Message:Hi kind hearted friends ,

      I represent NGO India sudar , with motto of 'educate ,elevate'   I have recently taken up job in Pune.  I am right now visiting one school in Satara road and one remand home in Shivaji nagar to spend time with orphan, poor, destitue children and trying to educate them with basic computers and spoken english.
      I need kind hearted, youngsters, who want to makea difference in life of these children, by spending atleast 4 hours during week ends for conducting classes.
      I am not looking for any financial assistance,but only their physical presence to provide education, and much needed affection for these children.  If i can get more volunteers , we can identify more projects in Pune.

      Please write to me in k_ganpu@... or can call me on my no.  9011077618.

      Thanks
      K.Ganapathy
       Help Needed:Needed volunteers in Pune
       Name:K. Ganapathy
       Organisation:India Sudar
       Location:Pune
       Email 1:k_ganpu@...
       Information about yourself:I am an engineer working for Cummins India limited in Pune. I am part of NGO Inida Sudar. I am native of Tamilnadu trying to settle down in Pune . Looking for volunteers for my NGO initiative. I am 39 years old, married and my family right now is back home in chennai. I am staying in Pune as a bachelor
      Click here to Reply