need society model byelaws in english

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
       From: ganjoo

      We want to adapt the New Model Bye Laws of the maharashtra cooperative sociteis., but are not able to get a copy of the BYE LAWS  in ENGLISH..

      Please tell us as to where we can obtain a copy . Please also tell us if it is on  Registrars Site .

      We will be grateful

      Thanks

      bhushan Ganjoo
      Secretary
      Daffodil CHS LTD
      Satguru Gardens
      Thane -E
      400603.
      T: 25324378
    • Dinesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        Hello
        Mr. Bhushan
        The new model byelaw have come in Marathi only till date.
        I think no one knows when the english edition will come, to the best of my knowledge.

        Kindly let me know which is Registrar's site?

        Thanks,
        Dinesh
        9987029021
        Property Manager & consultant