Senior Citizens - Needed person to care for old parents

  • aabondre@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
       Subject:Needed person to care for old parents
       Main Point:Needed person - Male / Female - 12/24hrs basis,to care for old parents who are bed-ridden. Help needed in moving to/from Toilet; feeding;etc. preferably with knowledge of first aid
       Category of Topic:Senior Citizens
       Message:Needed person - Male / Female - 12/24hrs basis,to care for old parents who are bed-ridden. Help needed in moving to/from Toilet; feeding;etc. preferably with knowledge of first aid. Help is required as Im am working; son is studying and wife can only spare limited time due to her own medical problems.
       Name:A A Bondre
       Location:New Panvel
       Email 1:aabondre@...
      Click here to Reply
    • umprabhu1985
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
        Dear Shri A A Bondre-Ji,

        Being a KARMAYOGI, I have gone through your predicament & wish to inform you that in such situations only blood relatives/family members can help/should help them or else one has to shell out good amount of money to engage professionals & ensure that GOD's greatest gift to mankind [Our Parents]are Kept in Sound & Safe Health all the times on this Planet.

        I can only think of one such organization which can assist you if they have surplus nurses in your region i.e M/s BINA NURSES BUREAU at 18/5 Madhu Mansion, Sion, Mumbai -22 [Their Tel Nos are 2409-5050 & 2409-3830]. Please check with them and avail of their services if it suits you & keep all of us informed of all further developments to further assist you in your endeavors.

        We will hope & PRAY that, God give you all the Financial & Mental strength that you may so need to undertake & assist your Parents in every possible manner & especially when due care in such fashion is required.

        God Bless You,

        UdayPrabhu@....