Re: REF YOUR NOTE IN KARMAYOG

  • udayprabhu@activist.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      Dear Mr Akhil Marfatia-Ji,

      As desired by you, I believe,

      1] The Dy Registrar of CHS for D-Ward sits at Malhotra House, 6th Floor, Opp GPO, Fort, Mumbai 400001.

      2] Yes.

      3] File an application with the above authority & seek copy of the correct bye laws with all its amendments done & to be followed by the society till date.

      [ Believe, me in reality, the New model Bye laws Clauses, came in to existence only from 16 August 2001 & they are ideal for current society's operation & most advantageous to members, hence you should seek certified copy of the same from the society with copy of the general body's resolutions accepting the same & make better use of it in your cooperative movement].

      UdayPrabhu-09220573589