Volunteer - swati khandelwal - bangalore - KA

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      Volunteer Registration Form
      Nameswati khandelwal
      GenderFemale
      Languages spokenenglish,hindi,kannada
      I am based in (City)bangalore
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote10+
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesone month time limit-may
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inteaching,counselling
      Type of non-profits that would interest me education
      I want to volunteer because.....helping others help themselves.i believe recieving a good and sound education can help them break the cycle of poverty
      Hobbies / Interestsreading,dance,sports,
      My profile i am a student of christ university,bangalore studying bbm .
      Volunteer activites I have donevolunteered in munichinappa school in bangalore to teach children
      contact person
      nameswati khandelwal
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct