Re: Be a pro-bono Consultant to an NGO this April

    Message 1 of 123 , Mar 30, 2010

      I’m an MBA plus M.Tech with good experience in both Technical & Managerial aspects. Interested to contribute the society.

      Name : VDV Sekhar

      Location : Navi Mumbai , Koperkairne

      Email : david.velagaleti@...

      Professional expertise : Analytical – Problem identification &  Solutions , Technical – Education  especially to youngsters on practical aspects

      Availability : One day in  a week ( Saturdays)

      Kindly limit the circulation to NGOs only , do not float it on other sites.

      with best regards,

      Sekhar

      Sekhar.Velagaleti@...

      Message 123 of 123 , Aug 12, 2010
        From: "babu maliakan" <jmaliakan@...>

        I am a journalist based in New Delhi willing to spare time
        and energy for NGOs working for the marginalised . regrads joseph
        maliakan. tel.22720038. mob 9873714334.