What CSR activity should Koutons Retail India Ltd. - New Delhi, DL - Textiles - do?

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      CSR Details of  Koutons Retail India Ltd. , New Delhi , DL
      Koutons Retail India Ltd. - has no Corporate Social Responsibility Activities

      Company Contact Information
       Company Name:Koutons Retail India Ltd.
       Registered Address:T-60/1, DCM School Road
      New Rohtak Road
      Karol Bagh
       City:New Delhi
       State:Delhi
       Pincode:110005
       Phone:011- 65451320
       Fax:011- 23626149
       Email Id 1:Corporate@...
       Email Id 2:cosec@...
       Website :http://www.koutonsparivar.com
       Year of Establishment:1994
       Name of the Chairman / CEO:Mr. D.P.S. Kohli
       Designation:Chairman
      Company Profile
      Company Slogan:None
      Company's Vision Statement:* To emerge as the most profitable retailer in India by being the most efficient * To provide contemporary fashion at affordable prices. * To cut away all areas of distribution and value chain that do not benefit the consumer.
      Company's Mission Statement:* We aim to lead through innovation & improve through introspection to serve our customers and stakeholders equally and become an efficient and low cost operator with a commitment to quality. * We aim to be world leader yet remain firmly rooted to our local markets.
      Special notes:As on 2-03-10, no information on CSR is available on the company website.
      Type of Company: Private Sector (operating in India only)
      Industry Sector:Textiles
      Products / Services:1. Manufacturing & Retailing of Integrated Apparels
      No. of employees:776
      Other locations of factories / offices:19 manufacturing units and 13 warehouses across India. More than 1400 outlets across India
      Financial result for time period:April 2008 - March 2009
        - SalesRs. 1260 Crores
        - Profit before taxRs. 121 Crores
        - Net profit after taxRs. 80 Crores
        - CSR BudgetNil