greening of Tur lands on canal banks

  • Guru Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Dear Sir,

      My father-in-law,now 80 years has researched on the above project for
      25 years ! Implementing It has the potential to benefit large number of people by offering employment and agriculture produce and drinking water without environment damage. In this regard can your group put us
      on to some organisation who would be interested in such a useful project? He is staying in Chennai.

      Kindly let us know as soon as possible.

      Regards
      Guru Prasad
      M:98451 84252