Agriculture - Needed information on safe disposable of pesticide

  • abhishekanandece@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
       Subject:Needed information on safe disposable of pesticide
       Main Point:I need some information as how to safely dispose expired pesticides.
       Category of Topic:Agriculture
       Message:Please help me..
       Name:Abhishek
       Location:Delhi
       Email 1:abhishekanandece@...
      Click here to Reply
    • umprabhu1985
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Dear Shri Abhishek-Ji,

        Being KARMAYOGI, I had the oppurtunity of going through your below appended message,The details provided as "PESTICIDE" is too vague /wide & if you could list out the Generic /Technical Name of the same with Name & Address of manufacturers, then its quite possible that we could arrange to forward the MSDS/ Precautions to be taken for safe disposal guidance to you.

        Alternatively, Please contact your local Pollution Control Board with the above, they will be in a better position to further assist you as they normally monitor it to protect the environment.

        Best Of Luck in your above endeavors,

        Uday Prabhu.-(M) 0922 057 3589
        umprabhu@...